1. The tours outlined are operated by Sydney Seaplanes in conjunction with restaurants, accommodation venues and other suppliers as nominated in the tour description.
2. Whilst Sydney Seaplanes will use its best endeavours to deliver the product or service advertised, we reserve the right to alter the method of transport, route travelled, accommodation or services provided for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to weather, aircraft or unserviceable equipment, operational conditions or requirements, Sydney Seaplanes will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of any delays, cancellations or alterations arising from this clause.
3. Where Sydney Seaplanes does not operate a section of a tour, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the tour (hereinafter called 'tour inclusions') then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such tour inclusion undertaken during the tour whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
4. Sydney Seaplanes can give no guarantee of exact times of arrival or departure of any service and will not be liable for failure to make connections to other services.
5. The company reserves the right to refuse to carry you if you are drunk or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. The company reserves the right to vary the price of any tour as a result of any significant increase in fuel prices, or other related supplier tariffs.
7. Passengers are reminded that all baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at the passengers own risk.
8. Baggage Allowance - Sydney Seaplanes guarantees to carry 5kg of baggage per person, to include a "Carry On" size bag plus a garment bag, purse or laptop. Anything more than 5kg is charged at $5 per kg and will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft. Bags larger than "Carry On" size will only be carried if space is available on the aircraft. Maximum baggage dimensions ("Carry On" size): Length 48cm (19in) / Width 34cm (13in) / Height 23cm (9in). Soft bags preferred.
9. Cancellation provisions:
In the event that unsafe weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance cause the cancellation of your flight then you will be offered a refund* or reschedule*.
Scenic and Charter flights: 7 days or greater no charge. 48 hours -7 days 50% charge. Less than 48 hours or no-show 100% charge.
*Accommodation packages: Passengers should take special note of clause 2. In the event inclement weather causes the cancellation of seaplane transfers a chauffeured car transfer will be provided to your accommodation destination (with the point of origin and return being the Seaplane Base in Rose Bay). This may happen for departure or return flights, or both, and passengers must avail of the service or forfeit their fare. 14 days or less 100% charge. More than 14 days 100% refund.
10. For group bookings of more than 6 passengers, or private charters, full payment must be made at the time of booking.
Cancellation can be made up to 2 weeks prior with 100% refunded. Less than 2 weeks, 100% cancellation.
If Sydney Seaplanes has to cancel due to the weather the group booker has two options:
a) The event can be rebooked anytime within 12 months from the cancelled date
b) Gift vouchers will be issued to the value of the event booked valid for 12 months from the cancelled date.
11. Gift Vouchers must be travelled within their validity date. Gift Vouchers are non refundable.